Dulwich College International has made a strong commitment to delivering a premium Dulwich Experience (DX) for parents, students and staff throughout their tenure at the College and beyond. Integral to this is building a holistic view of our current and potential consumers through research and applying those insights to inform the development of DX for long term growth and advocacy.
This role will support the gathering of internal and external data, using appropriate quantitative and qualitative methods to provide the organisation with agile and fact based insight for continuous development. Working closely with the Senior Research and Insights Manager they will communicate ideas and results clearly to help key stakeholders understand our current and prospective customers and inform marketing strategy and the overall Dulwich Experience.
- Design, translation and set up of online surveys in the Qualtrics Experience Survey Management Platform
- Checking of data for accuracy and statistical analysis of data sets using Qualtrics (or other tools)
- Preparing reports and presentations to present findings
- Review and interpretation of internal operational data including Enrolment data, current and historical
- Aggregate internal and external data sources to develop insights.
- Analysis of group experience data to identify and monitor key drivers.
- Support with creating forums and frameworks to capture and share the existing insights within the DCI group.
- Identify, review and monitor external resources to gather relevant consumer, market information competitor information
- Collate and present market intelligence, trends, statistics and other types of research gathered.
- Additional support to the ACEM department and schools as required.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
- Familiarity with research methodologies, data collection and insight generation
- Excellent analytical skills and a good attention to detail
- Experience with Qualtrics tool and/ or another statistical analytics tool
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Able to turn data into actionable insights