飞利浦照明实习生JB2438 Optical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
• Designs, realizes, tests a (sub-) system or components based on design requirements and produces specs for the product and propositions.
• Updates and maintains development reports.
• Work out the project by means of drawings, used technologies and related design rules. From each part – beside a 3D – a drawing must be made including important and functional dimensions, material and technology related remarks. On article level, an exploded view is made. Familiar with optical software, preferred LightTools, ProSource, DIALux
• When first out of tools/first samples arrive, do the necessary evaluations to verify result with product specifications. Perform and initiate corrective actions if applicable.
• PLM system-Data management
Through a huge array of products, and variety in design, intensity, color and effects, we help make life easier and more efficient. From lighting for interiors and offices to Olympic Stadiums and the Eiffel Tower, we beautify people’s homes and public spaces and enhance safety and a sense of well-being.
Light can provide heat, purify water, treat disease, increase road safety – even play a role in semiconductor manufacturing – and we’re active in them all. Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are a truly ‘disruptive technology’ for the Lighting Sector, offering ‘never before possible’ levels of energy savings, lifetime reliability and controllability of light (to name a few). Philips Lighting are determined to become the global leader in LED based lighting solutions. Fundamental changes in the competitive environment and value chains are happening, and Philips is looking for top talents to help shape this ‘new world of Light’.