Responsible for the architecture design of models / strategies / algorithms for the
innovative applications, including but not limited to predictive analysis, natural
language processing etc.
Identifies unique opportunities to collect new data.
Designs new processes and builds large, complex data sets.
Strategizes new uses for data and its interaction with data design.
Locates new data sources, analyzes statistics and implements quality procedures.
Performs data studies of new and diverse data sources.Finds new uses for existing data sources.
Conducts statistical modeling and experiment design.
Discovers “stories” told by the data and presents them to other scientists and business managers.
Tests and validates predictive models.
Builds web prototypes and performs data visualization.
Conducts scalable data research on and off the cloud.
Implements automated processes for efficiently producing scale models.
Designs, modifies and builds new data processes.
Generates algorithms and creates computer models.
Proficient programming in Python, R, and SQL (Structured Query Language).
Hadoop, NoSQL, Java are strong plus. Programming on scalable/Big Data language such as Scala/Spark is a plus.
• Bachelors degree or above, will graduate in 2020;
• Overseas education background is a plus
• Major in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business/Data Analysis,Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain/Logistics, HR or related disciplines
• Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus;
• Or good command of written and spoken Japanese; English language ability is a plus;
• Experienced with overall business process in one functional module is preferred
• With good knowledge or experience in ERP
configuration/customizing is preferred
• Background or strong interest in related technology solutions
• Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability in self-motivated and high responsibility for daily work. Proven ability
to work in a team environment and multi-task to produce quality client deliverables
• Have strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational and communication
• Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Access preferred)
• Start from internship and can be converted into full time employee after
graduation based on internship assessment