1. Assisting PM to drive project, produce weekly report, analyze risk and create solution
2. Coordinate internal and external resource to deliver results
3. Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
4. Constantly improving all QC, processes and procedures
5. Create presentations, materials & documentation for projects
6. Assist in administration functions related to the team as needed.
7. Learn best practice and introduce to daily work
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Self-motivated, strong communication skill and ownership
3. Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
4. Flexible to reprioritized workload to meet changing project timeline
5. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously