SAP NIC Wants You – Info Developer as Intern
As the second global innovation center of SAP, Nanjing Innovation Center is the new location SAP pledging a strategic long-term commitment to setup a new driving force for future innovations in China for China and for global. Nanjing Innovation Center with no doubt is an important part of SAP innovation strategy in China, driving technology innovation via customer/partner innovations, building new solutions leveraging SAP state-of-art technologies as complements to SAP portfolio, leading the concrete practices in both administrative users oriented analytics/apps and/or consumer applications. As a key player in SAP innovation strategy and growth plan in China, we are attracting top talents in many key technology areas. Currently the team focuses on in-memory computing, big data processing, high performance analytical computing, distributed and parallel computing, algorithm development, and extreme applications as well as joint research projects with leading universities in China.
· Improving English skills for the whole team
· Translating technical documents
· Supporting administrative tasks on demand, such as team event organization
· Excellent English skills (TEM-8)
· Experience with technical translation
· Great team player, with great communication skills and organizing ability
· Technical documents translation can help you get to know the frontier technology, like machine learning, blockchain, AI, etc.
· Improve your communication skills, organization ability, negotiation competences and overall planning ability which is important for administrative related work
· Have the experience of working with foreign teams.
· To be a great team player.
You might also want to know these:
· 10 minutes’ walk from 天隆寺 subway station and a large shopping mall (雨花客厅)
· Cozy working environment with unlimited supply of coffee and tea
· Flexible working hours
· Team building and club activity on a regular basis, such as birthday party, outing, team dinner, baking club, etc.
· Internal & external training opportunities which are free for employees, such as presentation skill, communication skill, technical trainings, etc.
Work Schedule: At least 3~4 days every week with duration of one year or longer
Starting time: May - Jun 2019
Salary: RMB 255 per day