Position Title: KPI Design and Development Intern
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all
sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to
the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile
device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more
efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the
competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate
profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support Business KPI (Key Performance Indicator) technical implementations in Analytic and Big Data projects
• Write technical design specifications based on functional design specification according to customer requirement.
• Conduct development based on technical specification to implement query and calculation logic
• Testing and debug based on test cases during Unit Test and Integration Test
• Optimize solutions through continuous improvements over the solution lifecycle
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or above in major of computer science, software engineering and IT with planned graduation year in 2019
• Good programming skill in one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, SQL.
• Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skill and effective problem solving skill.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Solid knowledge of Object Orientated Programming.
• A real team player with initiative and 'can do' attitude who learns and adapts quickly in an international environment.
• Being able to work under pressure, in critical situations and under tight deadlines.
LOCATION AND LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP
Beijing; at least 6 months (3 days/week at least)