Future Talent Programme Technical Track – Field Service Engineer
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you'll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
* Preventive and corrective maintenance service
* Packaging line equipment installation to performance
* Claim handling for packaging material, parts and services
* Production supervision and equipment performance improvement
* Project participation for specific task
* Problem investigation and troubleshooting
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical, or automation, or mechanical engineering
* You have good command of English and computer skills
* You have genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality
* You are willing to travel extensively in China
* True team player with good communication skills