Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
Join our mission to help the world create, achieve and enjoy more!
personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, and gaming and wireless devices.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Help finance team member in various functions, i.e. open mails, sort mails, report filing, issue invoices, vouch/check receipts, etc
• Do some reconciliation work
• Proceed with data entry
• Support projects
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
• Ongoing university student with bachelor degree or above, no major requirements;
• Good communication skills in both Chinese and English;
• Quick learner, initiative and self-motivated;
• Strong analytical and solving skills;
• 3+ weekly working days must.