1. Assist Management Team with general office procedures (e.g. travel, meeting organization, translation, etc.).
2. Planning / handling and support of internal meetings and customer events, meeting & event support
3. Collaborate with EA on preparation of agendas
4. Arrangement for internal and external visitors
5. Support in collection, maintenance, update and filing of various database, documents or reports, etc.
6. Preparation of general correspondence and presentations
7. Stationary ordering system
8. Admin support for new starters into the team to include and monitoring induction.
9. Other administrative project/task assigned by line manager or management team.
10. Intern period: 6 months, 4 days per week at minimum;
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Well organized, detail and service oriented.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skill, good team player.
4. Excellent English skills in both oral and written.
5. Good computer skills with MS office tool.