If you are Printer Test Intern, you will have a chance to
• As an Intern, you will apply your professional knowledge to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about HP’s printing industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience on the followings,
• Perform parts interaction study through dimension and tolerance analysis for selected subsystem in inkjet printer platform.
• Highlight worst case situation interference between mating parts. To provide necessary control to part production in order to avoid these worse case and feedback to improve design margin for future products.
• Data collection of high volume electronics goods manufacturing best practices (Proto type & Ramp areas). Provide a recommendation to achieve better NPI proto builds performance.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Bachelor or Master student in Software engineering, or related fields
• Experience with or knowledge of engineering tools and software packages
As Printer Test Intern to be successful you should be:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong mathematics and reading comprehension skills
• Strong understanding of how to navigate tools and procedures as part of production and assembly
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• At least two working days per week Ability to grow with HP into greater positions of influence and responsibility