•Intern in this role will assistant HR Compensation and Benefits team with various matters, including daily office administrative tasks and paper work.
• Support to apply for Shanghai Hukou and Resident Permit(居住证)for qualified employees;
• Prepare relevant materials for new staff/faculty's onboarding; deliver monthly tax receipt etc.;
• Daily Office routine work, such as printing, copying documents etc.;
• HR office or campus administration support, like team member’s birthday party or national festival activities;
• Other duties as assigned.
* Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Good English written and oral communication skills;
• Good communication and problem solving skills;
• Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality;
• Willing to help others;
• Can work 4-5 days a week for at least 6 months.