Internship at Karla Otto
Karla Otto is recruiting motivated, energetic and highly organized individuals to join our internship programme. Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in public relations, social media, events management and fashion marketing are essential to succeed in this position.
Our interns play an important supporting role for our account team members.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Building and maintaining media lists
2) Drafting and editing copy for press releases, media alerts, company decks and research reports.
3) Tracking press coverage – social media, print and online – to compile coverage reports
4) Keep track of competitor activity and produce competitor coverage reports
5) Providing event support
6) Providing research reports and ideas for client proposals
7) Assisting the team with sample management and trafficking requests
8) Attend meetings and taking notes
9) Assistance with ad hoc requests and enquiries
1) Fluency in both English and Mandarin
2) Interest in fashion
3) Eagerness to learn
4) Proficient multi-tasker
5) Attention to detail
6) High ability to multi-task
7) Extremely organized