Future Talent Programme Technical Track – Automation Engineer
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
* Work with production process team to secure machine reliability through the automation and electrical system preventive maintenance
* Networking with central engineering team to improve process efficiency & quality & safety
* Enhance automation team competence, delivery training to junior engineers
* Potential project leader to implement and execute projects in the cluster
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
* Bachelor or above engineering degree in any discipline e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, or Industrial Engineering, etc.
* Preference is you have taken any courses or papers on robotics, statistics, fluid dynamics, software, internet technology, etc.
* You have a solid understanding of computer programming & software development will be an advantage
* You have good command of English and computer skills
* You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive
* You have deep analytical thinking and be digitally curious