1. Support the Kronos Project Test Phase from Jun through Sep for Test Scripts excuation (1000+ test cases to be tested)
2. Test will cover Timekeeping, Scheduling and Attendance processes
3. Support HR management tool functionality research, work with developer to achieve approval scope
4. Work with project team to determine and define IT development requirements.
5.Partners with Project team to create supporting user stories, documents and specifications for projects.
6. Partners with internal resources and external partners to assist project implementation
7.Play key role in information technology projects and documentation
8.Participate in the development of functional, integration, regression, and stress test plans for application delivery
1. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System, or other related Major with Bachelor and above Degree
2. Knowledge of Switch, FW, Router and WIFI
3. Entry level experience in an application development environment
4. Knowledge in SQL query language ad relational relationship
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Understanding about Business Applications and shows interests in developing future career in this direction
7. Details oriented with down to earth patience