Main Responsibilities Develop Supply Chain Partners on Environmental Sustainability
• Conduct desktop and onsite validations on Environment according to H&M working method
• Follow up & Monitor the water & ETP related performance for the supply chain.
• Analyze collected data from suppliers. Identify correlation and communicate to suppliers’ management and guide factory management how to collect correct data.
• Analyze trends, conduct root-cause analysis for low performance.
• Conduct assessments of competence and provide technical support to suppliers and internal teams • Carry out the trainings, educations and workshops decided in the Annual Action Plan
• Monitor supplier progress against action plan and communicate on performance. Secure H&M Standards • Analyze and evaluate different dimensions (self-reporting, validation, risk factors, supplier type, trends, and patterns) to establish effective dialogue and advice on remediation to supplier management.
• Suggest and implement creative, practical solutions on the challenges to secure sustainable supply chain.
• Maintain up to date information on the database and systems
• Ensure requirements and best practices are followed and implemented in supply chain Communication and co operation
• Maintain up to date information on relevant regulations, trends, industry initiatives, technical papers on new technologies and innovation on Environmental Science connected to our industry.
• Communicate key aspects of above with relevant internal departments and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with relevant business teams to achieve mutual goals.
• Identify good practices / activities carried out (by suppliers, other supply chains, stakeholders, brands, internally) and evaluate the possibility of replication/scaling up
• Support sustainability senior/manager in environmental analysis, assessment, program/project evaluation Education and Experience requirements
• Degree in: Environmental Sciences / Chemicals / Chemistry
• Professional work experience within: data analysis, statistics, environmental issues on government organizations focused on environmental issues
任职资格： Reports to
• Supply Chain Sustainability Manager Other stakeholders include:
• Internal: Environmental Sustainability Manager & Supply Chain Manager
• External: Suppliers (T1, T2) and other brand representatives Accountability The Sustainability Developer - Environment is accountable to:
• Conduct verification and report on environmental issues according to H&M working method
• Communicate improvements to supplier management, guide factory management in a root-cause analysis
• Conduct assessments of competence and provide technical support to suppliers and internal teams
• Carry out the trainings, educations and workshops decided in the Annual Action Plan
• Monitor supplier progress against action plan and communicate on performance Knowledge and Skill requirements
• Auditing experience, preferably from a textile company
• Experience from working in a factory is a plus