1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users;
2. Highly self-motivated and directed;
3. Basic network skill;
4. Proficient in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7/10 and additionally one or more of the following:
•Mac OS X
5.Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and client applications required;
6.Hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
The Successful Applicant/理想的求职者：
1. Good verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, both in Chinese and English language;
2. Perform other duties as assigned;
3.Video conference system support experience like Zoom, Skype, etc.