PPE R&D Intern
· Focus on IP and articles research and analysis to release new material/chemical/smart PPE products technical roadmap.
· Responsibilities include to support Engineer to developing creative solutions to enable innovative PPE concepts, demonstration of technical feasibility.
· Broad knowledge and skill set of polymer science/materials engineering/nonwoven principles/chemical, concepts, theories, and techniques to support team solve some problems related to product development.
· Help to design experiments and validate product performance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Office: Shanghai Zhangjiang
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Masters degree or higher in Materials Science, Polymer Science or Chemical Engineering
· Skills include good, clear communication and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment
· Fluency in written and oral English
· Graduate from 985 or 211 university will plus