EF Kids & Teens Academic Affairs, is seeking an enthusiastic and high-performing intern to provide daily support to a team of busy project managers. An EF internship provides a great work experience in an international environment – a useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are available, and many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company after graduation.
We have positions available all year round, but are currently looking for a part-time intern for Autumn/Winter 2019. Prior experience isn’t necessary, but an interest in learning new things and a passion for education is a must.
· Monitoring student usage of different EF products and services
· Conducting academic research
· Providing general administrative support as needed
· Preparing documentations and reports according to project needs
· Participating in team events and activities
· Chinese passport holder
· Can communicate in English
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Organizes and structured
· A faster learner with an efficient way of working
· Responsible and able to take ownership of tasks
· A young, creative and dynamic work environment
· Work with fun and internationally-minded people
· Access to training sessions, seminars, social events, and other networking opportunities