Honeywell is a Fortune 100 software-industrial company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace and automotive products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, cars, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell.
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) is a global leader in developing advanced materials, process technologies and automation solutions. In China, PMT manufactures refrigerants that are more environmentally sound for air conditioning and refrigeration, blowing agents for energy efficient insulation, specialty films for food and pharmaceutical packaging, advanced fibers for armor and other applications, solvents and inorganics for analytic and chemistry laboratories, electronic materials for the semiconductor and display industries, and research chemicals. Honeywell UOP provides refining, petrochemical, and gas processing technologies and software services that are the foundation for the world’s oil and gas industry, and Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in software-based automation controls, instrumentation, and services.
霍尼韦尔特性材料和技术集团(PMT)是全球领先的特性材料、工艺技术和自动化方案供应商。该集团旗下特性材料业务专业生产广泛多样的高性能产品，在中国其主要产品包括用于空调和制冷的环保型制冷剂、节能隔热发泡剂、食品与药品包装的特殊薄膜、多用途的高级纤维、用于分析和化学实验室研究的溶剂和无机物、用于半导体和显示器行业的电子材料以及研究化学品等。该集团旗下的霍尼韦尔UOP提供炼油、石油化工、气体处理技术和软件服务，是全球石油天然气行业的基石。该集团旗下还包括霍尼韦尔过程控制部(Honeywell Process Solutions)，是提供以软件为基础的自动化控制系统、仪器仪表和相关服务的行业先锋。
UOP is a business unit within Honeywell's PMT strategic business group. UOP is a worldwide leader in developing, commercializing and supplying innovative process technology, catalyst and separation systems, products and services. In the area of petroleum/petrochemical processing, virtually every refinery in the world employs at least one of our 75 processes. Our expertise extends to research and development, process technology, molecular sieves and adsorbents, catalysts, specialty chemicals, process plants and equipment, engineering, technical services and manufacturing. For more information, please visit
Description of Career Development Program:
We are working for burner products, flare system, thermal oxidizer system and SCR system, this position is accountable for system process design support on projects bidding and execution.
1. Review technical inquiries and customer specification.
2. Support discipline engineers to work on process related tasks and other arrangements.
3. Design review on process, equipment deliverables, check and comment sub-design institute’s drawings if applicable.
4. Review and comment vendor’s fabrication drawings and related documents.
5. Support and coordinate with other disciplines and departments.
1. Bachelor degree with major in chemical process - Master degree is preferred.
2. Must be capable of working in a team environment.
3. Willingness to learn new technologies.
4. Fluent written English and verbal communication skills are required.