As a Junior Pricing Analyst in our Fragrance Division, you will work on pricing coordinator and system support. Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity. If, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
· Responsible for update of SAP Prices and conditions for all products.
· Ensures compliance with pricing guidelines and accurate entry of prices by product and customer into the SAP
· Work with sales and customer care to identify and analyse discrepancy between PO prices, SAP listed prices and invoiced prices
· Ad-hoc reporting & analysis of selling prices
· Projects support including but not limited to system testing and migration
· Work closely with Account managers, Sales team and relevant work partners on pricing requests and analysis
· Understand cost structure for each production site and pricing mechanism for the e-Scential library, able to support SAP execution of agreed prices
Are you someone who wants to grow shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come to join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
· University Graduate in business, management or finance with 1-2 years in management accounting or financial planning and analysis
· Or fresh University Graduate with distinctions or honours
· Excellent communication and language skills in English
· Good PC operation skills, especially excel, preferably experience with SAP
· Good analytical skills, responsible and careful
· Mature, hardworking and team player