• To work collaboratively with senior(s) in preparation of payroll information data, benefits and its administration of social insurance, housing fund etc.; for clients
• To assist senior(s) with IIT related matters and related administration works: maintenance of clients’ HR database, including salary movement such as new appointment, transfer, bonus, increment, promotion and other related works;
• Preparation of payroll standard reports and applicable tax filing forms for clients;
• To assist and support seniors in various areas of salary administration and record keeping for clients;
• To correspond with authorities/clients in connection with social wealth benefits contribution (Shanghai and other provinces).
• Personal visit to relevant tax bureau / social benefit center for clarification of unresolved issues.
• Required to assist with ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting, Human Resource is needed, but working experience is not a must;
• Numerical sensitive and detail-minded;
• Conversant with prevailing Labor Law and related legislation is an advantage;
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English; CET 6 above;
• Proficiency in MS office.