LCS, LEGO Certified Store Department
· Data consolidation and analysis.
· Administrative tasks e.g. payment process and daily updates etc.
· Support ad-hoc projects and administrative duties as needed (communication, events, campaigns etc.).
· Bachelor's degree, major in Business, Marketing or Sales will be preferred.
· Can work 5 days/week during the summer/winter holiday and at least 3 days a week after holiday, be stable to work for 6 months.
· Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of computer software.
· Open-minded and proactive with logic thinking, and eager to learn with energy.
· Willing to collaborate with cross-function team, internal and external.
· Strong accountability, good communication skill and time management.
· Similar internship experience is preferred.