Team Coordinator (业务团队秘书)——毕业后可转正
• Prepares routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports.
• Participates in internal business team meetings and issues reports as appropriate.
• Monitors media and report coverage that affects the Client's business.
• Assists the Client Staff in account administration duties such as preparing initial drafts of monthly reports and activity reports.
• Assists with administrative tasks such as coordination and distribution of publications.
• Occasionally participates and/or coordinates \ events, trade shows, promotions as required for the Client.
• Handles various projects and acts as a resource for the Client team as required.
• 0-1 year general work experience, capable of handling administrative tasks to support client service teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and internal "clients" at once.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work at all times, including high priority and pressure situations.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as member of a team.