Who we are
EmpowerChina Communications is a boutique and independent PR & Communication agency headquartered in Shanghai, serving world’s leading hospitality, lifestyle, art and luxury brands in China. Now we are looking for bright, proactive talents to join our growing team.
What we offer
1. Helping you explore your full potentials in becoming a PR practitioner.
2. Opportunities to work with the world’s leading brands.
3. Trainings on essential professional skills.
4. Flexible working hours and creative working atmosphere.
5. Qualified candidates will be provided with opportunities to work on a permanent basis with the team.
Report to: Account Director
1. Writing and editing PR documents, including client media materials, client correspondence and monthly reports.
2. Building up and maintaining media relations.
3. Communicating with client on status, time-line, deliverables, performance reporting and other follow-up items.
4. Executing industry and competitive intelligence research.
5. Working with team members to develop strategic and tactical marketing and communication plans.
6. Working closely with AD with fully support.
7. Leading intern regular work.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Communications, PR, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field.
2. Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
3. Solid track record in media relationship, event management, client service.
4. A strategic thinker, with a drive for quality and results.
5. Willing to work under pressure to meet tight project schedule.
6. Proficiency in spoken and written both Chinese and English.
7. Have experience in PR agency is preferred.
8. Comprehensive understanding of the interactive marketplace.
Contact: Echo Gao