IoT Research and Innovation Lab (xLab) at Xavor Corporation, China office, has teamed up the traditional factories to bring innovation in IoT. Xavor is a technology incubator and accelerator for traditional factories to design and build smart products. The Xavor incubator helps generate bold ideas and prototypes with huge potential, and the accelerator helps convert the prototypes into market ready smart products for higher profits and equity for the factories.
xLab at Xavor is looking for individuals who are passionate about electrical engineering and highly motivated, talented and hardworking researchers, developers to work with us.
Experience:2-4 years, Embedded, Electronic, IoT field work will be preferred.
Education: BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Embedded systems or related disciplines
Language: Chinese & English
Candidates should have a solid proficiency in the following areas,
· Proficient in block diagram, circuit schematic, PCB design.
· Practical knowledge of embedded systems, IoT, Industry 4.0.
· Proficient in soldering SMD and DIP components.
· Hands on experience on variety of micro-controllers like STM Series, Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32, Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, etc.
· Experience structuring C/C++ code for manageability and reusability
· Experience with mass production of products and development of programming and testing JIGs.
· Root cause failure analysis.
· Experience in internet protocols like MQTT, HTTP, TCP/IP.
· Procurement experience from china market
It would be nice if you have the experience in the following areas,
· Able to lead a team of mid embedded engineers
· Able to provide technical growth and career paths to the team
· Creative approach to design and problem solving, able to research problems as needed
· Positive "can-do" attitude, integrity and high ethics.
· You have been responsible for shipping a product that people love.
· You are passionate about developing great products and still know that you sometimes have to make some tradeoffs to ship quickly.