CP/LOP-AP is responsible for Bosch's logistics planning & process in the Asian/Pacific region. In here, you will join Pass-through projects, help mentor for logistics agreements with customers as well as support CP/LOS-AP. CP/LOQ-AP for additional work.
- Support Pass-through projects (e.g. Preparation of
project slides, checklist, project plan, Meeting minutes of project
meeting and OPL follow-up)
- Support PSI software test, better to know some SQL knowledge
-Responsible for workshop organization, internal weekly meeting preparation and other Admin issues
- support as the controller for Agile Consulting team for project management
- Addition work from LOS, LOQ for logistics data collection, analysis etc.
- Availability of 4 days/week for 6 months - Fluent in oral and written English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High analytical and data processing skills
- Strong capacity in communication- Logistics major beneficial but not mandatory
- 115 RMB/day (before tax) for bachelor students
- 145 RMB/Day for undergraduate master students (Before Tax)
Location: - 333 Fuquan Road North, Shanghai 200335 P.R. China Company shuttle bus at Songhong Rd Subway Station (有多条班车线路接送)