FIXED INCOME: INTERN
• Sales: work alongside experienced employees to learn how to build client base, establish and maintain long-term client relationship.
• Structured Finance: Analyze markets fundamentals of structured products such as asset-backed securities / collateralized loan obligation / structured trust scheme and cross-border structured products.
• University or MBA student in penultimate year of study with outstanding academic records.
• Finance/Economics related major preferred.
• A genuine interest and understanding of fixed income market.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English.
• Related internship or work experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, also be a good team player with integrity.
• Good quantitative skills and excel skills.