As an IT Support Technician, you will be tasked with monitoring and maintain the computer access, software and hardware. You could be installing and configuring computer systems, troubleshooting hardware, troubleshooting software and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone, mail, IM tools or in person.
You’ll be at the very busy front-line, dealing directly with employees and customers who have technical issues such as forgotten passwords, system access failure or email issues, etc.
· Prepare hardware/software licenses for new users.
· Setup Unity accounts for new users, the configuration of the company’s computer applications.
· Support users and events including configuring computer, systems and printers.
· Work with HR for onboarding / offboarding tasks.
· Prioritise and manage open cases in Jira.
· Managing the inventory of equipment, consumables and other supplies. Maintaining licenses and assets.
· Strong customer service ethos
· Ability to work well with people
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent English in written and oral
· In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
· Enthusiasm for continual learning
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!