Here at Diqi (苏州迪奇运动器械有限公司, A Decathlon-owned company), there is a young and full-of-passion team, creating 120,000+ high-quality bikes every year, and delivering them to world-wide bike lovers in China, USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia … Creative ideas are transforming the way how bikes are created in the industry. And you know what? All the ideas come from this amazing team.
As a POMP (Plant Operational Management Program) associate, you can image what could do through leading this amazing team:
1. Unit and boost the team
You will be able to make the collective decision to recruit the right talent, inspire team to achieve both individual and team development plan, and finally lead them to champion the talent pool.
2. Operational Management
You will learn and practice operational management skills through leading production team. You will be responsible for P&L (Financial performance), Quality, Efficiency of production team and even bigger team in future.
3. Arm yourself with Indus 4.0 and Continuous Improvement mindset
Indus 4.0 and Continuous improvement mindset is a key to identify the core competency. Fortunately, you have the chance to learn and practice all of them here and work with team to make it happen in this referent plant.
· strong human sense, be able to care team from heart
· Strong motivate skills
· With excellent global view and be curious
· With courage to keep demanding and take challenge
· Be able to take multi-task, work under pressure
· Strong Target & Result Oriented, with self driven ability
· With strong quality or project management sense.
· Bachelor or Above Education Degree
· Fluent English (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writting)