Who we are
EmpowerChina Communications is a boutique and independent PR & Communication agency headquartered in Shanghai, serving world’s leading hospitality, lifestyle, art and luxury brands in China. Now we are looking for bright, proactive talents to join our growing team.
What we offer
1. Helping you explore your full potentials in becoming a PR practitioner.
2. Opportunities to work with the world’s leading brands.
3. Trainings on essential professional skills.
4. Flexible working hours and creative working atmosphere.
5. Qualified candidates will be provided with opportunities to work on a permanent basis with the team.
Report to: Account Executive
1. Social media content planning and copywriting.
2. PR documents translation (CH-EN, TC-SC).
3. Clipping monitoring and report preparation.
4. Logistic support for the projects or campaigns.
5. Working closely with AE with fully support.
1. Bachelor or master student.
2. Be able to work at least 2 - 3 days per week. At least 3 months. 6 months or more is preferred.
3. Comprehensive understanding of social media and always keen on the trends of social topics.
4. Fluent in written English and Mandarin.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, PPT, excel).
6. Good communication skills as well as high ability to work in a team.
7. Fast learner, willing to work under pressure to meet tight project schedule.
8. Responsible and detail-oriented.
Salary: 120/Day, 3-4 days/week