The Junior R&D Engineer will be supporting on the design and development of LED Driver products, including circuit design, boards realization, design performance evaluation and test report preparation, and any other R&D related activities under the guidance of senior staff.
· Assists senior design engineers on product design, platform selection, component selection, latest technology adoption.
· Assists senior design engineers on circuit design, board realization, firmware coding, design performance evaluation and test report preparation.
· Works across functions occasionally with the guidance from senior design engineers.
· Support any other R&D related activities within the department such as competitor bench marking, quality issue evaluation, technology study etc.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
· Basic knowledge in the use of appropriate design tools such as MatLab, Pspice, LTspice, PSim…etc for hardware, or basic programming languages and development tools for firmware.
· Knowledge and experience in the use of appropriate office tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook …etc.
· Able to plan and work independently after proper instruction/direction given.
· Basic communication skills on explaining progress, measurement results, difficulties encountered, design proposal and concerns.
· Able to communicate in English through writing and reading. Able to communicate in oral English will be a plus in the consideration.