HW Sys Engineering PM Intern
AMD Shanghai R&D Center (SRDC) RTG HW Sys Eng. group is seeking a program management intern to drive cross function Graphics Post-Silicon HW Engineering projects which contribute to AMD Graphics product launches.
This role offers the opportunity for you to be engaged and support the graphics Post-Silicon projects in the context of a matrix organization with people assigned from cross-functional and cross-sites engineering teams (e.g. PEL[product evaluation lead], IPSE, HW Sys board/Mechanical design, HW validation, debug, Tools, Customer Engineering, etc.).
Key responsibilities of the position are as below:
· Support RTG HW Sys Eng. CTA-PM (Collaborative Test Approach) by understanding end-end validation dependencies among cross-functional HW IPSE/Diag/teams and follow their CTA progress update into JIRA.
· Support RTG HW Sys Eng. PM by following up with cross-functional teams on their board demands and SMS orders to ensure the data integrity.
· Support RTG HW Sys Eng. PM on RTG HW quarterly board PBA (projected budget allocation) as well as other departmental logistics support
· M.Sc. in EE or CS or Project Management（MSPM）
· General understanding of Post-Silicon and board HW/FW development process, Hardware engineering experience in complex projects with execution across geographic sites are bonus points.
· Onsite work 3-days per week
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English/Mandarin) with team working spirit
· Proactively driving the tasks assigned to him/her and follow up in timely manner to ensure on time delivery with high quality.
· Strategic thinking/planning capabilities and mastering MS Excel/Project complex usage. Power BI/Tableau experience