EF is the world leader in international education. At EF, our work changes lives for the better. Join a team of educators, innovators, travelers and doers.
- Happy hour，免费咖啡，团队活动，我们都不把你当外人
• - Manage the external online recruitment channels such as 51job, Zhaopin, etc., including posting, updating and deleting jobs in time
• - Support in CV screening, initial contact with potential candidates for junior positions;
• - Support EF national training—— Talent Development Program organization and new staff orientation organization.
• - Support the operation of EF Recruitment WeChat platform
• - Manage inventory of recruitment and training material
• - Support on other administrative, recruitment and training related project, such as the WeChat official account
• - Communicate effectively, detail-oriented and hardworking.
• - Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• - Can guarantee 2-3 days full attendance a week for 3-6 months at least (the more the better);
• - Excellent Microsoft Word & Excel & PPT;
• - A Good command of Photoshop or other image design software
- Experience of editing Wechat official account
• - Internship/ social work experience preferred;
• - Overseas study or travel experience is a plus.
Salary: 100 RMB/day
EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, degree preparation and cultural exchange.