What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
· You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the digitalization, engineering/PM, product management Function over the course of two years
· You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
· You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
· You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
· Job rotation among digital enterprises, Large Drive project execution & Large Drive HQ.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You graduated above-average in your masters studies (or equivalent)
· You own a Masters degree in a relevant field of Electrical Drive & Automation, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related majors.
· You have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
· You gained 6 months-3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
· You have excellent command of your local language as well as English
· You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments
· Have the knowledge of electrical motor, electric engineering and industry automation. Familiar and understand motor and converter.