1) Support communications team as team assistant
2) Support media relations, press release translation, contact vendor for distribution, conduct media monitoring, and organize media events
3) Support internal communication, draft internal newsletter, create videos, posters, draft internal magazine story, distribute all internal material
4) Build digital platform presence, including social media and corporate website
5) Conduct purchase process for all agency purchasing requisite process
6) Support communications director for all other administrative issues
1) Bachelor degree or above. Can work at least 3 days per week.
2) Good writing skills, better major in Communication, Chinese, English, or public relations;
3) Good interpersonal and communication skills;
4) Strong ability in Microsoft Office programs, e.g. Word, Excel, PPT.
5) Fluent in English.
OSRAM, based in Munich, is a leading global high-tech company with a history dating back more than 110 years. Primarily focused on semiconductor-based technologies, our products are used in highly diverse applications ranging from virtual reality to autonomous driving and from smart phones to smart and connected lighting solutions in buildings and cities. In automotive lighting, the company is the global market and technology leader. OSRAM uses the endless possibilities of light to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities. OSRAM’s innovations enable people all over the world not only to see better, but also to communicate, travel, work and live better. OSRAM has approximately 26,400 employees worldwide as of end of fiscal 2017 (September 30) and generated revenue of more than €4.1 billion. The company is listed on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt and Munich.