1. Handling employee & manager queries via telephone or email
2. Production of standard letters, contracts due to employment changes.
3. Maintaining Personnel Files - Employee verification, referencing, general employee documentation.
4.General Benefit Support-Payment & Tax related administration.
*We will provide detailed training & orientation of the basic HR knowledge & process for all new comers.
1. Fluent English Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills.
2. Sufficient Attendance Time. (3~4 Days/Week, Continue at least 6 months.)
3. A Quick Learner with Good Team Spirit.
4. Have Patience with Complicated Issues.
5. Willing to become a Professional HR after Graduation.
6. Master Degree would be better. No limitation of Majors.
7. 2018 graduates are preferred.