A Support the successful implementation of Eaton Business System initiatives.
B Support the establishment, deployment, maintenance and continual improvement of ISO/TS 16949 quality system in compliance to Customer, Industry and Eaton requirements.
C Provide quality leadership for process/product control including the identification and implementation of appropriate statistical techniques. Support manufacturing engineering with the monitoring of equipment capabilities and process improvements.
D Support timely corrective action process that eliminates the root cause of product and process non-conformances with the goal of no repeat issues. Provide quality expertise in the use of appropriate analytical/statistical tools & methods. Customer corrective action process is to be understood and corrective actions completed in compliance to customer requirements.
E Responsible for Quality Support for Advanced Product Quality Planning. Responsible to define Critical to Quality elements of a product/process, and effectively analyze, assess and mitigate the risks associated with any potential failures. Have a solid working knowledge of APQP techniques as they pertain to industry, regulatory, Eaton and customer requirements. Participate on PRO Launch/APQP cross-functional teams and effectively utilize the tools, techniques and methods.
F Ensure safe work practices by all facility personnel.
G Support metrology with the selection and development of new measurement systems. Provide quality expertise in the appropriate use of MSA methodologies.
H Support the reduction of the Cost of Poor Quality components of scrap, rework and warranty through corrective actions and continual improvement projects.
I Represent Jining as Customer representative with responsibility and authority to ensure that customer requirements are addressed.
J. To be customer representative, responsible for identifying and internally communicating customer requirements, handling VOC, selection of special characteristics, setting quality objectives and related training, corrective and preventive actions, manufacturing process design and development.
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering, Quality, Business or Mathematics.
2. 5 years experiences in the Automotive Industry working in Quality.
3. Experience with new Automotive product launches following AIAG APQP and PPAP requirements.
4. Significant knowledge and understanding of Automotive quality systems including ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.1 Industry, and customer specific requirements.5. Familiar with quality 5 tools : PPAP, APQP,MSA,CONTROL PLAN,SPC
6. Process audit and prod-audit ability
7. Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forging, assembly, heat treat, etc.
8. The knowledge of a wide range of problem solving tools & methods, including statistics (CQE or Six Sigma Certification preferred).9. Effective communication skills including fluent in English (written and spoken).