· Our VME professionals perform high-quality valuations of companies and individual assets that recognize the need for transparent and robust valuations which satisfy corporate, regulatory and accounting requirements.
· Our experienced professionals also bring excellence in accounting, taxation and financial due diligence to provide clients with integrated solutions and advanced decision support. We help clients advance their strategic, financial and tax agendas through corporate finance, the use of analytics and economic analyses. We continue to build our existing competencies and aggressively invest in skills that enable our clients to make better decisions involving transactions, funding capital expansion and optimizing operations.
· Our global structure means we can respond faster than our competitors. We can access the right people and assemble high performing teams to deliver exceptional client service worldwide. With practices located around the world and a network of more than 3,700 valuation professionals, the global reach of our integrated practice is ideally suited to perform global, large-scale assignments.
· Pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields; professional working experiences in financial industry are preferred.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
· Strong data analysis, teamwork and organization skills. An intern is expected to perform rigorous tasks in data collection, profiling, and analysis. An effective liaison with communication skills is also preferred.
· Expected internship period expands from Dec 2019 to Feb 2020, 5 days a week.