– Understand team needs and business context of team work.
– Conduct industry research and company research, both primary and secondary.
– Data collecting and analyzing base on the projects.
– Deliver high quality client work in PowerPoint presentations and translated documents.
– Coordinate activities with the team leader.
– Bachelor’s degree or above（pharmaceutical and medicine related majors are preferred.）
– Working experience in research or consulting firm will be a plus.
– Strong communication skills, flexible and highly socialized.
– Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
– Independent and strong logical thinking, analytical skill and detail-oriented.
– Strong personal qualities including: great attitude, openness to learn and good team player.
SmithStreet is a Shanghai-based, boutique consulting firm focused on China growth strategies. By understanding China and solving business challenges through a holistic and innovative approach, we provide strategy services including market assessment, China entry and expansion strategies, market growth strategies and acquisition advisory across a wide range of industries.
We are a group of fast, smart, and unconventional consultants. Please only respond if you are prepared to work hard, play hard, and think out of the box!