Recruiting Intern-Advance Research Project Assistant
Volvo cars In Car Digital team is now working on advance research base on Android Embedded OS, focusing on bring AI services into both in-vehicle infotainment system and remote smart devices. Target is to convenience Volvo car consumers about daily car using experience. The software system and HW will be developed jointly with partners as well as in-house.
As an Advance Research Project Assistant, you will be fully involved in every steps and process, including but not limit to requirement design, system solution decision, partner selection, feature developing and verification, conclusion analyzation and summarization. You will be part of a cross functional team together with driven program managers, product owners, software and hardware system designers & engineers.
- Main tasks: Support Project Manager and/or Product Owners on tasks of Advance Research Project.
- Contribute innovation ideas, participate in developing, verifying and improving.
- Build up and maintain project related documentations and set up meetings with PM and POs guide.
- Follow up project progress, share and report status via weekly meeting and/or weekly report.
- Software related domain (e.g. computer science and technique, software engineering, electronic engineering) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS and developing experience on Android is a plus.
- Smart sense on tech and user experience.
- Creative, talent for organizing, describing and presenting user stories via documentation.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Skillful with Office toolkits.
- Strong willing to investigate new technique and good self-learning ability.
- Right mindset matches with the team, holistic, self-driven, high aiming and pragmatic.
- Ability to coordinate teams and projects. Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible, creative and like to find alternative solutions to solve upcoming problems.