China Public Policy Associate Intern 中国公共政策部实习生
China Public Policy associate,
will assist public policy (government relations) activities for part of the
China business and report to the Director of China Public Policy, located in
· Assist to identify, develop and prioritize the public policy goals and issue positions for China;
· Help to develop the strategy and tactics for accomplishing the public policy goals
· Assist in representing public policy positions before Chinese government agencies and officials at national and local levels;
· Assist to respond to government inquiries of a public policy or political nature;
· Able to respond to government inquiries of a compliance nature; and
· Hiring and managing external consultants as needed.
Essential skills include:
· Excellent public policy and political judgment;
· Excellent written and verbal communication in both Mandarin and English;
· Ability to function autonomously and communicate laterally and upwardly with ease;
· Ability to deal effectively with a broad range of public policy matters;
· Exceptional public policy, government relations, and business judgment;
· Ability to work well with diverse people and all levels of management/employees;
· Ability to function well in situations involving significant uncertainty and ambiguity; and
· Strong leadership and management abilities.
· Working student or have similar experience in SAP.
· Have public policy experience in a major corporation and/or lobbying business in Germany is required.
· Working experience in or with a European-based multinational company and have experience within Chinese government.
· Education or work experience in Europe with experience on high tech policy issues.
· Position is based in Beijing, with occasional domestic and international travel.
Duration: 3-5days a week for at least 6 months
Location: Beijing (北京市朝阳区天泽路16号院润世中心3号楼10层)