工作职责 Key responsibility （Graduate of Full time work）
1. The CDP is the training and development program that prepares young graduates for roles as future managers in commercial, marketing, assets management or operation area. The program provides the opportunity for these new employees to gain diverse work experience and to learn the Air Products business, products, technologies and culture.
2. The CDP will fulfill three assignments, each lasts about 3 to 4 months in different functions or groups of Air Products within Central & West China. The assignments would be a role in marketing, commercial, asset or operation management as designated by the hiring department.
3. For each assignment, the specific learning, project-related objectives and job description will be provided.
4. The CDP is encouraged to seek advice, coaching and support from their colleagues, supervisors and mentors.
5. After the three assignments finished, each CDP will settle in a permanent position as designated by the hiring department in all cases the talents and the interest of the CDP will be considered when determining the best position.
岗位要求 Key requirement
1. Full time Master in management, engineering, etc. or MBA fresh graduates with outstanding inter-personal effectiveness and communication skills
2. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills either through the candidate’s area of study or their previous work experience.
3. Ability to create/run excel spreadsheets, and power point slide presentations to communicate business projects supporting the growth of industrial gases for AP China4. Excellent English skills both in written and oral; Open, proactive, ability to work effectively in teams and keen to learning.