The social content specialist intern will work on social media projects, as well as other online marketing activities, who is required a mix of marketing and communications skills along with client management experience. The right candidate could manage 1-2 WeChat accounts independently.
Works for Account team leader to support day-to-day account activities, including coordination of projects, preparation of reports, working with clients as appropriate, and ensuring work meets the high standards expected by our clients.
This role will focus on client social media support or other digital activities, such as internal brief, brainstorm, report writing, retainer or project media outreach, story pitching and follow up etc. Builds an understanding and knowledge of our clients’ businesses and industry from a marketing perspective.
• May work directly with clients – in meetings and in daily correspondence. Anticipates problems and solves them proactively.
• Be able to write an accurate creative brief
• Support to research media and bloggers to develop recommendation list for a case.
• Coordinate with project leader on research, monthly report or the creation of client proposal
Digital Marketing Excellence
• Coordinate client projects under the direction of account managers, from initial brief to final delivery
• Be skilled in writing Chinese social media, WeChat content, press release or professionally proofreading EN/CN copies.
• Responsible for industry research to support content updating.
• Help client’s project to develop social content plan.
• Understand basics of current digital channels, purchase and building ad plan
• Pitch media for a press release or event invitation
• Works well with a team of Chinese and international
• Not afraid to voice own opinions and participate in brainstorming
• Open to change – continuously learning and improving own skill set as well as company abilities
• Take ownership of personal outcomes and responsible for team’s results
• Can become part of Brandigo “family”
• Proficient in English communication ability;
• Has practice experience in digital, advertising or PR agency, as AE or social media related job;
• B.A. in advertising, communication & media or marketing is preferred
• Familiar with key marketing concepts and trends, especially digital, social media and branding
• Excellent Chinese content development capability
• Ability to share and innovate creative ideas
• Up to date with current topics and China digital/social media topics
• Keep time tracked and files management on computer
Regular working time: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm.