Join Schneider Electric (SE) and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make SE the employer of choice.
SE has ranked among the global top 50 of the World’s Most Attractive Employers.
The Project Purchasing team has for mission to support new products introduction, from offer definition until production.
Main stakes include selecting suppliers, meeting the project's TTM (Time To Market), quality requirements and cost.
Purchasing Intern Responsibilities
- Handle new orders creation
- Follow-up with suppliers
- Follow-up goods received and invoices with finance team
- Data collection (guarantee data availability & accuracy in the purchasing tools)
- Support Purchasing Project Learder for other activities when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required (MSc is a plus)
- Basic Chinese level and good English level required
- Self-disiplined, passionate, conscientious, fast learner
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Shuttle bus available to Pudong Zhangjiang office
- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- 6 months minimum