Marketing and Business Development Intern
Xavor Corporation is an innovation-oriented startup, internationally recognized for innovation and customer excellence by leading technology partners like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle etc. It was founded in Irvine, California. The office is supported globally by Shanghai, China and Lahore in Pakistan.
We are now looking for an ambitious Marketing & BD Intern to join our growing startup team in Shanghai. The role starts as an Intern, but we are looking to transition interns into full time opportunities after 2 to 3 months based on performance.
Are you an aspiring Marketing and Sales student and looking for an opportunity to kickstart your career? If you are motivated, proactive and ambitious, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
· Assist in B2B sales and marketing tasks and potential prospect contact
· Approach different traditional factories, make initial contacts and facilitate later high-level meetings between the two sides. Our products and services are focused in the B2B enterprise industry.
· Perform regular site visits, monitoring all on-going projects and follow up all visits and meetings with different projects customers, and proactively move the projects forward
· Perform market research, analysis, conduct various meeting arrangements with different partners based on different projects, ensure marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to company guidelines
· In charge of preparing and arranging all paper documents related to our smart projects;
· Coordinate and collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives and ensure smart projects moving forward smoothly
· Ensure successful completion of assigned projects
· Ensures a successful, on-time, within budget and on-strategy execution
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development or related field, related working experience is highly preferred
· Extensive experience and knowledge of modern marketing techniques and channels
· Innovative and proactive, tireless energy, creativity, and hunger to succeed
· Good interpersonal and team skills
· Ability to establish cooperative working relationships
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent project management skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems
· Must possess strong proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Proven success in a fast-paced environment
What Will You Get at Xavor?
· Direct exposure to high-end, cutting-edge technologies such as AI, big data, and IoT design and smart product development.
· Understanding of the innovation process and application of emerging technologies
· Connection with some of the finest minds in the technology, research, and innovation sectors who’re contributing in the development of future products in the leading markets like United States.
· A cross-cultural work experience. Enjoy real-time communication and collaboration among colleagues in the offices of China and Pakistan.
· Unlimited learning and self-development opportunities
· Excellent references for your future and career development