SAP Franchise for Success Center of Expertise (CoE) Intern
Taking our business to the next level… with the SAP Franchise for Success Model
Franchise for Success Model is a world class operational transformation process that simplifies SAP’s execution model and drives centralized practice adoption to ensure increased levels of customer facing engagement and revenue generating opportunity.
The SAP Franchise for Success’s Center of Expertise (CoE) team is a core driver of simplification of the sales excellence by defining and deploying standards. We employ a global operating strategy that drives a consistent set of execution disciplines and process standards among core business operating areas starting with SAP’s overall go-to-market and business planning activities through demand management, deal execution, and forecasting, customer adoption, renewal, reinforced with closed loop performance management, etc. to create market agility while orchestrating scale and efficiency to maximize profit margin.
In this position, as Intern for the SAP Franchise for Success’s Center of Expertise (CoE) team, you will work with diverse business backgrounds business expertise from local and global team to assist on creation of efficient processes, repeatable practices, and supporting assets with the guidance from CoE team mentors towards a smoother end-to-end execution in the field by adopting the concepts of Design Thinking, LEAN processes improvement and quality management.
You will help the team members from CoE team on the data analysis, understanding, filtering, and application of data to solve business problems leading to smarter and more effective decision-making and engage in innovation projects to extend the capability of helping our business users to run their business better.
THE CHALLENGES AND REWARDS
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of state-of-the-art technology and enterprise IT solutions as well as gain knowledge and insight in local and global best business practices, industries trends, and you will work in a virtual team environment and interact with colleagues all over the world. On the other hand, you will have to cope with the challenges that are usually caused by time pressure from high expectation on quality, as well as pressure from the business complexity, heterogeneous and evolving landscapes, and constant ramp-up requirements on industries and technologies.
Because all of these, your job will be challenging but also interesting and rewarding.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Junior or first-grade post-graduate student in Operations Management, Finance and Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or related discipline.
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of complex information with attention to detail and accuracy
3. Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
4. Knowledge of using statistical packages for analyzing datasets is preferable.
5. Knowledge of SAP product is preferable.
6. Fluent in English.
7. Team player and interpersonal skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
1. Collaborate with global teams in all regions.
2. Fast learner. Be able to speed up with new knowledge in short time.
3. Good communication with team members.
4. Work Location: Shanghai
5. Work Schedule: minimum 3 days a week
6. Internship Duration: 6 months