Responsible for documentation management and ensure engineering department daily operation running well.
1. Engineering documentation including but not limited in operation, maintenance, calibration, qualification, validation, project handover documents, SOPs, blueprint, and environmental, health and safety document.
2. Responsible for archiving, borrowing, copying and distributing, and update document inventory. Initiate drawings period review and updating.
3. Manage documentation center room according to 5S standard.
4. Provide current controlled documents to person in need. Assist relevant personal to ensure that only the approved current documents will be present at work site.
5. Assist in document borrowing, copying etc during audit.
1. Utilize tools such as CRM/Helpdesk, SPOC to establish this understanding and document accordingly.
2. Develop effective relationships with key customers in order to understand their business and expectations.
3. Deliver services according to established service level agreements.
4. Response to customer is timely and communication is efficient.
5. Takes accountability to balance customer expectations and value for Roche.
6. Takes ownership for problem resolution and escalates as appropriate.
college degree or above in Pharmacy or related science discipline
Job Required Competencies岗位所需胜任力
PC skill: Win word, excel
电脑技能: Win word, excel
Conscientious, strong communication skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
Language skill as a plus: Good at English, listening, speaking, reading and writing.