Working frequency: 4 ~ 5 days per week
Location: Building 16#, Sky SOHO, 968 Jinzhong Road, Changning District, Shanghai, 200335
If you are interested in this position, please send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or applied here directly.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP), founded in 1999, is the largest travel agency in China (both online and offline). It is headquartered in Shanghai, China, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide. Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2014, covering about 50% of the online travel service market share. In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related.
2. Good command of English and overseas experience is preferred.
3. Strong analytical and conceptual skills
4. Ability to work in a team
5. Passionate about travel.
What We can Offer:
1. You will be assigned to one of our team according to your background and strengths(R&D, Product Management, Product Operation, UED).
2. Opportunity to stay with this promising business unit after your graduation.
3. You will engage in interesting projects and nice teams with a practical orientation.
4. You will have an interesting insight in the day-to-day work of a No.1 OTA company in China.