1. Support planning and execution of launch activities / trainings to generate awareness to create demand for partner business products.
2. Assist in evaluating and reporting effectiveness of launch events including PR, digital, sales leads conversion, training program completion rate etc.
3. Support in managing promotion budget and coordinate with vendors to manage time and budget expectations while delivering good quality.
4. Actively to work with offer marketing team and sales team to develop and improve sales toolkit including presentation/video/poster/catalogue/brochure/translation proofreading etc. in daily work.
5. Maintain and update website / mini-site product pages and track traffic.
6. Other projects within launch function assigned by launch leaders.
1. Major in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relation or related for a bachelor or master degree, Knowledge of electrical distribution business is a plus.
2. Good organization, coordination, and communication skills.
3. Eager to learn, hardworking, goal oriented team player and able to work under pressure.
4. Good English skills both written and oral; Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Design software know-how is a plus.
5. Internship experience in marketing or communications function in an enterprise or agency a great plus.
6. Travel might be needed.