1. Cross-functional communication with internal colleagues (Finance, Purchasing) and external suppliers to track the projects’ status.
2. Assisting in proceeding with the workflow of payment for different projects.
3. Meeting room booking.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Experience in SAP operation is a plus, but is not a must.
3. Proficiency in written and oral English.
4. Good at MS Office (Excel especially)
5. Be patient and task-oriented.
6. At least 3 days a week, can last for at least 2 months.
Joining time: ASAP
Salary: 15 RMB/h for Bachelor, 18 RMB/h for Master (before tax), with overtime pay